Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

29 August 2016

Mauro Visigalli: Priests deserve basic justice, too

I am an Italian "avvocato rotale." I usually work in the Roman Curia of the Catholic Church where certain canonical crimes arrive for consideration from all over the world. For this reason, I often look at American newspapers online, sometimes printing out their pages for my folders.
I was doing that the other day, searching for news about a priest who entrusted his case to me, when I found in The Providence Journal an article about a different priest, unknown to me ("Priest prohibited from serving," news, July 1). His story made me want to share some thoughts, based on my professional experience.

http://www.providencejournal.com/opinion/20160826/mauro-visigalli-priests-deserve-basic-justice-too