Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

29 August 2016

BOAK’S RALLY FOR OMNIBUS CHILD VICTIMS ACT VALIANT, BUT INFLATED SEXUAL ABUSE STAT ALL WRONG

I was taken from my mother by St. Vincent De' Paul at two and half months old... who were working for the catholic church... they took my away from my mother... and they place me in an catholic orphanage... where I spent 25 years of abuse and rape... by the workers... the older girls... the nuns and a priest... yes nuns do and did rape us children boys and girls... in the catholic church orphanages worldwide... we suffer still from that abuse... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtxOePGgXPs you will see plenty more true stories... from survivors on YouTube... our names were taken from us... and we were given a number... some of us dressed in sacks with... New Zealand Sugar Refinery on them... I still remember every one of the nuns who abused me... and some who tried to help me... but the bad nuns would never give up... on thrashing us every night and day... for no reason at all... they did not need a reason to whip us children... we were the unwanted children of the catholic church... I tried to kill myself two time... once when I was 12years old... and the 2nd time... when I was 19years old... I tried to end the pain I was in...  Ann
===========================
A media advisory from a New York state senator, Alison Boak, presents a dubious statistic: that one in five children are sexually abused. Really? According to who?
If this is true, it means that 20% of the people walking the Earth have been sexually abused. It also, alternatively, means that approximately 20% of people alive have sexually abused a child (it’s only “approximately” here, to take into account those who are repeat offenders). This stat is terrifically hard to believe.

http://www.empirestatenews.net/2016/08/27/boaks-rally-for-omnibus-child-victims-act-valiant-but-inflated-sexual-abuse-stat-all-wrong/