Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

17 March 2019

Shedding my Catholic guilt

Anna Rawhiti-Connell grapples to reconcile her history as part of a church which offered ritual and comfort, but is currently cloaked in guilt Catholic guilt is a funny thing. Even after 20 years of not being a practising Catholic, I am still prone to lugging guilt around with me like a handbag no one has cleaned out for years. I feel guilty about things I did in primary school. I feel guilty about procrastinating on writing this column. I feel guilty that my procrastination means my husband is having to make dinner while I write.

https://www.newsroom.co.nz/2019/03/15/488162/shedding-my-catholic-guilt