Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

3 March 2019

Cardinal Sin: Spare a thought for the victims in the George Pell case

WHAT would I do if I went forward and said such a thing about an archbishop? “It’s something I’ve carried for the whole of my life and coming forward took ... courage, much later on for me, to be able to even think about coming forward.” These were the words of a man in his mid-30s recalling in distressing detail to a jury an encounter he had in his teens that he would rather forget, but can’t no matter how hard he tries.

https://thewest.com.au/news/court-justice/cardinal-sin-spare-a-thought-for-the-victims-in-the-george-pell-case-ng-b881123565z