Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

15 December 2018

US Jesuits Publishing Lists of Members Credibly Accused of Abuse

I remember the priest's vestment which I embroidered around the bottom... and the different coloured Mass vestments for the Holy seasons of the year... The big golden I.H.S = (I HATE SIN)... which I embroidered on the back... stood out for all to see... I looked up at Jesus and Mary and told them: My hands embroidered these for you...

Well that is what I always thought it meant... here is the real meaning to those three letters.. The IHS (or JHS, occasionally YHS) monogram of the name of Jesus (i.e. the traditional Christogram symbol of western Christianity) is derived from the first three letters of the Greek name of Jesus (ΙΗΣΟΥΣ), IotaEtaSigma... Ann
===================================
 Two US provinces have published their lists so far; two more coming soon Amid the latest wave of Catholic clerical sex abuse scandals in the United States, the Jesuits are publishing lists of accused priests. On Dec. 7, two of the Jesuits' U.S. provinces put out official lists of members of the order who have been credibly accused of sexual abuse.

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/us-jesuits-publishing-lists-of-accused-priests