Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

16 September 2018

Taking the Church to church: a religious institution with a sinful record of past indiscretion

I grew up in the Roman Catholic Church. I grew up being told that church was a safe space where you could strengthen your relationship with God, and that priests looked to help you achieve that goal. The image that was created in my childhood has been shattered; I never thought that these revered figures would use their power to sexually assault teenagers. The stories I’ve read over the past couple of months have made me question whether the Church will be able to truly fix the problems it faces.

https://spec.hamilton.edu/taking-the-church-to-church-a-religious-institution-with-a-sinful-record-of-past-indiscretion-bf56e8dfa645