Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

6 December 2017

Revealed: monk who abused children on 'crime free' Caldey Island for decades

You know what RAPE by priest and nuns does to me?... I have lost everything... my Soul and my Faith... I can not go into a church... Christmas is the worst time of the years for me... because as a child I had what I wanted the most... even though I was raped and abuse most days... I still had my Faith... until that one day a priest raped me... I did not know what he was doing to me... but to me it was bad... it was like the devil had ripped me apart that day... I could not talk... my head was always down looking at the floor... I was not allowed to look at the nuns... I wish I could explain it better for you... I find it so hard to express myself in matters like this....well in most things... it's so hard... Ann
 ====================================
Abuse by a monk who preyed on girls on a tiny island off the coast of Wales was covered up in the 70s and 80s Summer holidays on Caldey Island were seemingly idyllic. The tiny island off the Welsh Coast at Tenby is a place of beauty and holiness, with bluebell woods, clifftop walks, tea gardens and picturesque beaches. Pilgrims come for religious retreat, staying in the island’s cottages, joining the monks in prayer at the imposing Italianate Abbey of Our Lady and St Samson.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/nov/18/revealed-monk-who-abused-children-on-free-caldey-island-for-decades