Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

23 October 2017

Women aren't attention-seeking talking about sexual assault, they're being brave

When a hashtag craze sweeps the internet, I sometimes have to keep my eyes from rolling up into my skull.
I prayed for the victims of the Las Vegas shooting, but I did not #prayforvegas. I stood with those affected by Hurricane Harvey in Texas, but couldn't see how hashtagging #standwithtexas helped any of the thousands of people with flooded homes.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/life/98069088/nadine-higgins-women-arent-attention-seeking-talking-about-sexual-assault-theyre-being-brave