Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

15 March 2017

Reflections from the frontline in the war on Catholic child sex abuse

The presentation of victim impact statements is one of the most powerful and revealing parts of a child sexual abuse trial. Each one is different, a unique voice speaking out, usually after decades of painful, secretive silence. But there is a terrible consistency in the effect the abuse had on these people's lives:
"I feel pain and self-hatred. I tried to obliterate it with alcohol." "I've lost my right to a normal life." "I can no longer trust anyone, I always wonder whether they will betray my trust the way my abuser did." "I didn't know who to trust, so I trusted no one." "It made my life the living embodiment of hell."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-13/reflections-from-frontline-in-the-war-on-catholic-child-abuse/8337528