Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

27 December 2016

Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse

Four months ago, the Home Secretary invited me to chair the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse. When I accepted, I said that I would lead this Inquiry with pace, confidence and clarity. I also said that I would build on the work of the Inquiry to date and overcome the challenges it faced.
While the Inquiry had made progress in some areas, I was concerned that it had struggled in a number of others and had failed to demonstrate progress overall. In addition, I did not believe that the Inquiry had consistently undertaken its work in a timely, inclusive and transparent way. It was apparent to me and the Panel that the Inquiry could not be delivered through a traditional public inquiry approach alone.

https://www.iicsa.org.uk/key-documents/935/view/IICSA%20Review%20Report_Final_alt_v4_ACCESS.pdf