Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

20 October 2016

The Catholic Church and Our Boys – How Do We Help Them Keep the Faith While Men of the Cloth Deceive and Abuse?

As a Catholic Mom of four boys, and in light of recent convictions of priests in the Catholic church of male child molestation, I’ve found myself questioning my own beliefs, the church, and indeed the people around me. I’m here to tell you that I now know five – count them, FIVE – convicted male sex offenders, and I’m sad to say that one of those was a priest.

https://goodmenproject.com/raising-boys/the-catholic-church-and-our-boys-how-do-we-help-them-keep-the-faith-while-men-of-the-cloth-deceive-and-abuse-dg/