Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

17 July 2016

Why Do “All Lives Matter” Armchair Commentators Disgust Me More after the Murder of Philando Castile?

Perhaps because I know where Falcon Heights is. Perhaps because he was my age, graduating high school the same year I did. Perhaps because by the grace of God I awoke from my cynical news slumber last night, when I heard and read and saw the report on the shooting of Philando Castile — after reading about the previous shootings and the ones previous to that. I immediately thought of a story I used to laugh at with my friend Eddie Bayard from Columbus, OH. He told the story of going into Wal-Mart to exchange a defective CD player.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/cosmostheinlost/2016/07/13/why-do-all-lives-matter-armchair-commentators-disgust-me-more-after-the-murder-of-philando-castile/