Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

11 July 2016

Vince Hatt: Abuse lawsuits hit the wrong target

For years I have postponed writing this commentary. I just have too many feelings to sort out. There are just too many ways to frame this. Limited to about 750 words, I must leave out important information.
But here goes: My thoughts and feelings about the sexual abuse of children by priests.  When I first heard about it, I was sad and embarrassed. Sad because some priests had hurt and taken advantage of the most vulnerable of those whom they were called to love and protect. Embarrassed because as a Catholic I would be challenged by those who like to tear down the church. As I learned more about the profound damage that sexual abuse does to children, I became horrified.

http://lacrossetribune.com/news/opinion/vince-hatt-abuse-lawsuits-hit-the-wrong-target/article_017b9446-016f-5465-93f8-b632cd3773ed.html