Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

26 January 2016

Priest has a young and hidden lover called Mary

My name is Mary. My priest is Joe. I’m answering questions written by Rev Daniel. Where did you meet? l met him at my parish when he came to teach us music. We were preparing to record our album as a youth group, actually he was our producer. What made him so attractive? His voice attracted me because when he’s singing he’s so sweet!
How is he as a man? He’s very good. I can’t even compare him with my boyfriend..he’s too good. Who was the first to show any signs of affection?  He was the first to show signs of affection. He asked for my number indirectly, not knowingly. Looking back it seems that he had an agenda. In fact he started calling me many times and taking more than an hour for each call. He was telling me sweet things and how beautiful l was.

https://maltesemarriedcatholicpriest.wordpress.com/2016/01/25/priest-has-a-young-and-hidden-lover-called-mary/