Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

20 November 2015

Two men who say they were abused by New Mexico priests call for archdiocese disclosure


Brian Gutierrez began serving as an altar boy at age 7, and for many years, he said, “I really did believe I had the faith and the calling to be a priest.”
That was before he was raped in 1986 by Sabine Griego, who was a pastor at Queen of Heaven Parish in Albuquerque, he said. “I wanted to find out how to become a priest, and I was looking for him to help me with the vocation,” Gutierrez said.

http://www.santafenewmexican.com/news/local_news/two-men-who-say-they-were-raped-by-new-mexico/article_8577d353-a8cc-577f-870f-5e6b4ce04ba0.html