Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

25 November 2015

The last thing they saw was their mother holding the scissors

In 1999 Tania Tokana killed two of her children, Winiata, 3, and Simon, 1, at a urupa near Tirau in Waikato. It has been 16 years since Tania Tokona used scissors to hack her sons to death in a family cemetery in South Waikato. Winiata Matekino was three; Simon Matekino, 15 months.
Alexandria Matekino, who was two, was spared. In his first interview since that day, the children's father, Moses Matekino, said he blames himself. "I was angry at her and I was angry at myself because I wasn't there for my boys and my girl."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/74001114/the-last-thing-they-saw-was-their-mother-holding-the-scissors.htmlf