Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

19 October 2015

Resignation of Peter McKelvie from the Victims' and Survivors Consultative Panel (VSCP)

On Friday 16 October 2015 Peter McKelvie resigned from the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse's Victims' and Survivors Consultative Panel. Statement from Peter McKelvie I have reluctantly come to the conclusion that it would not be appropriate for me to continue in my role as a member of the Victims and Survivors Consultative Panel VSCP on the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (IICSA).
I have today been advised that I am likely to be required as a witness in the Inquiry's investigations, and that the Inquiry may need to examine my work in pursuing allegations of CSA. In those circumstances it would not be right for me to continue to act in a consultative capacity, providing advice to the Chair and the Inquiry Panel.

https://www.iicsa.org.uk/news-and-updates/resignation-of-peter-mckelvie-from-the-victims-and-survivors-consultative-panel