Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

22 September 2015

Possible liturgical abuse at local parish?

Long time lurker here, throwaway just to be safe. Sorry for the click-baity title. I was at Sunday Mass at my local parish, and I noticed something strange during their announcements near the end of Mass. They are having a fundraising auction next weekend, and some of the things they are auctioning away are reserved parking spaces and pews for their Christmas and Easter Masses. Now, I'm not so worried about the parking spaces, but the pews greatly concern me.
First of all, are my concerns valid? If so, what should I do to address them? Contact the bishop? I must note that we recently moved cities and so I have had very little contact with the parish priest.
Thanks in advance for your help.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Catholicism/comments/3lrzcq/possible_liturgical_abuse_at_local_parish/