Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

20 September 2015

How the Pope Might Renew the Church

Sacramento — I AM a Catholic, born in 1921 of Italian and Irish families and raised in California seminaries. After decades of work as a priest, I was astonished that Pope Paul VI appointed me a bishop in San Francisco. I love my church, and every night I pray that I might die in her warm, loving arms.
Yet I worry about my church’s future. Basic doctrines will not change. But the church may change policies and practices after doing serious study. So, as we await Pope Francis’ visit to America, I offer a peaceful contribution to the controversies that convulse the church today.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/19/opinion/how-the-pope-might-renew-the-church.html?emc=edit_tnt_20150918&nlid=63876270&tntemail0=y