Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

12 February 2015

When Catholics dropped the Bible

The 25years... that I lived in the two catholic church orphanages... I never once saw... or read a Bible... The first time I ever saw a bible... was when my husband's mother gave me one... and that was for a Christmas present in 1996... I was 25year of age... going on to 26year old... Ann


The chilling sight of Norwegian mass-killer, Anders Behring Breivik, giving a fascist salute when he appeared in an Oslo court this week is symbolic of a worrying minority trend: in the face of a perceived threat from the complex pluralistic world we live in, a retreat by some into the fortress of narrow militant extremist ideology.

http://www.eurekastreet.com.au/article.aspx?aeid=31040#.VNxqJC4dlke