Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

12 September 2015

Six years' jail and three strikes warning over kidnap. My Daughter Bridget

Please also read what I wrote on youtube as well... Why does God send me all these  trails... have I  not... being through enough as a child... for 25years of abuse and rape... when does it end?...   for ten years I waited for me daughter... each time he would abuse her... I would pick up the pieces... put her together... just for him to snatch her away from me... in the middle of the night... time after time...  Ann...
==============================
Violence on his former partner, who became so terrified she jumped out of a speeding truck, has landed Dargaville man Rapata Tipene in jail for six years. Tipene's presumption that the woman was sexually attracted to another man they had been drinking with prompted the attacks that left her with severe injuries.
Tipene, 43, was found guilty by a jury on charges of kidnapping, wounding with reckless disregard, threatening to kill and intentional damage. He appeared for sentencing in the Whangarei District Court.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/northern-advocate/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503450&objectid=11096188