Awareness, and to Stop Child Sexual Abuse and Child Abuse, committed by the catholic church, nuns and priest and other Denomination Worldwide

Please be advised that some may find stories here Highly Uncomfortable & Upsetting to read.
" You shall Know the Truth and the Truth Will Set You Free.”

11 September 2015

Illegitimate Product of Carnal Knowledge

Hi, My name is Peter, I have the right and need to express my conscience opinion, My website is about my mother who was innocent of worldly temptations and how at the young tender age of 15years it seems that some how she became pregnant whilst in the trusted care of Nazreth House Catholic Orphanage Christchurch, New Zealand
This heavily involves me and also my family I am seeking answers for the truth pertaining to what occurred approximately three months to the date of her fathers death which was on the 15 of September 1940. By the December of 1940 somehow someone subjected the now Orphaned young Dorothy (Dora) Carmine to the unlawful act of Carnal Knowledge of which I am the product and it seems the Police don't seem to have received a complaint lodged in the interest of this Orphaned Girl Child whose cherrished mother had unfortunately died in the June of 1934

http://carminewhite.tripod.com/index.html